We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Client Solutions is constantly innovating to ensure Western Digital's products are actually providing solutions to customer challenges. This group helps customers store, manage, share, protect, and experience their content.
This product management position will be in the Client Solution's Core Product Management division, managing select SanDisk Memory Card product lines. You will get the opportunity to create new products, work with cross functional team from marketing, Mechanical engineering, system engineering to bring Memory Card products to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The individual will be responsible for managing Memory Card product lines throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch to EOL.
- Define and write product requirements documents and end user use case scenarios
- The individual will understand competition, market situation, and customer trends to make impact on roadmap decisions
- Quarterly updates of competitive positioning and project updates
- Understand overall cost of product line, review BOM, and make effort to increase profitability of product line.
- Product advocate and product/technical expert as needed
- Contribute to product positioning, value proposition and product differentiation strategy
- Track new product schedule
- Roadmap management and communication
- Memory Card Product manager will be responsible to evolve product roadmap/portfolio.
- BA/BA in related field with 8+ years’ experience.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.