- Provide carbon overcoat wear analysis and develop thickness measurement modeling based on Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) analysis.
- Thin film chemical analysis and surface contamination analysis for in-line wafer support.
- Work with other teams in Materials Science Lab to provide comprehensive failure analysis and development support to internal customers.
- 5+ years of microscopic analysis experiences with a focus on Auger electron spectroscopy.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science/Engineering, Physics, or equivalent majors.
- Extensive knowledge of MATLAB and Python scripting for simulation, data analysis, and report generation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to work with large internal customer base. Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced lab environment. Project management and problem-solving experiences is essential.
- Hands-on tool maintenance experience and other surface analysis skills are highly desirable.