We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
What You Do:
- Outbound prospecting in assigned territory to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting in the enterprise b2b market segment
- High volume cold calling through use of Power Dialer technology
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for outside sales Account Executives
- Work with Partners and Resellers on new prospective markets and clients; execute outbound calling campaigns to set qualified meetings
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Account Executive qualified meetings
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Insidesales.com & power auto dialer, business intelligence tools and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Tegile Storage Array value proposition and positioning. Keep up to date on industry trends, competitions positioning within the marketplace. Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news
What We Need From You:
- B.A/B.S college degree
- 1-3 years B2B technology telesales or sales/business development experience (preferred)
- Interest in working in the fast paced world of technology
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- History of effectively managing a large territory with 1-2 field sales reps.
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing prospecting strategies
- Capable of and driven to make 65+ dials daily
- Thrives in a competitive team and industry environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com, and/or other CRM applications
- Ability to optimize performance and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate Tegile business value to varying roles in an IT organization, build rapport/relationships over the phone.
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize various sales-related activities and fluently adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and penetrating net new accounts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, passionate, great work ethic and driven to succeed – no lose attitude
- Ability to work in Longmont, CO
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law