We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- To control personal KPI within target.
- To perform / follow Conversion & Setup
activity as plan.
- To take care and inventory control of tooling,
small tool and Conversion kits.
- To prepare and summary Setup/RTL data.
- To take care machines to always efficient
- Follows with company rules and regulation.
- To check machine according to assigned check
- To maintain machines and perform with
corrective procedures and technical guidance.
- Able to repair machine perform with engineering
guidance for prevent damage and danger to operator.
- Specialized activity under responsibility.
- To perform any addition task as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or High Vocational in
Technical or related fields.
- Experience 0-2 years in related fields.
- Previous Experience as a minimum one to two
years’ experience in Tester Maintenance or related fields.
- Certificate or Experience in Basic Training Requirements
on Basic Testers Setup & Conversion, Tools and Equipment Maintenance, Computer
Training and English Training.
- Able to use Microsoft office and computer
- Able to learn and work quickly form supervisor
- Basic English writing/reading.
- Innovation skill, Problem Solving & Decision-making
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs), and storage software deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. HGST, WD, SanDisk, and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company.