We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for writing test program code for variety of SanDisk Flash Card product types from design documents, systems manuals, and input from other System Design and Firmware Departments.
- Develop full Production test programs for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Production Test Program coding will heavily involve C++ for embedded processor test system.
- Test Engineer will be responsible for a full automated test cell with tester and device handler.
- Debug test programs using tester system tools and bench equipment such as oscilloscopes, meters, and logic analyzers.
- This position requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of related experience.
- This position requires a strong software design background (Drivers, Data structures, Class Hierarchy, Compilers, Memory Management).
- Knowledge of and/or experience DDR technologies is highly desired.
- Basic EE and storage/bus protocols knowledge (PCIe/USB 3.0/SATA) is a plus.
- USB /PCIe driver development preferred.
- Experience with C# and Java is also helpful.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and self-directed, and have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team is needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.