We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the management of new and existing components programs from initiation through delivering products into mass production. Additionally, this individual will drive 1 or more strategic company process and organization transformation activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include product requirements management and ensuring alignment between Marketing and Development teams over the course of the program.
- Collaborating with Engineering and Operations teams to estimate the resources and costs to deliver the programs, working with Marketing and finance to build business cases.
- Creating and managing the integrated program schedule consisting of development milestones, internal and customer qualifications, and Operations activities through the shipping of customer samples and successful production ramp.
- Leading the cross-functional Development and Operations teams in planning, prioritizing and executing product qualifications, identifying and escalating key issues, and presenting options for resolution to the cross-functional execution team.
- Driving the product release meetings, publish outcomes, and ensure the product releases meet customer requirements, demand is met, and business goals are met.
- Monitoring and reporting variations to committed costs, efforts, schedule and features through the course of the program.
- Owning the Product Life Cycle (PLC) process compliance by ensuring phase checklist compliance and coordinating phase reviews.
- Facilitating and advancing high level strategic decision making thorough detailed analyses and material preparations.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (CS, EE, CE) or equivalent with a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems then prioritize, manage and communicate risks, evaluating tradeoffs and setting direction that enables teams to move forward.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.