We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the day-to-day support on the creation and maintenance of departmental headcount, spending and capital budgets.
- Conduct all budget-related close activities and prepare the required close and review packages (monthly / quarterly / annual / multi-year)
- Provide insightful variance, run rate and benchmarking spend vs. revenue analysis and reports for Engineering and Financial management.
- Approve SCs and P.O.s and partner with Accounting to ensure correct accounting treatment of transactional activities
- Support implementation and provide on-going financial support for Clarity based planning and budgeting.
- Support financial initiatives to make continuous improvement as needed.
- Provide Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA and CPA desirable (not required).
- 5+ years of related experience in a high-tech environment.
- Analytical orientation with very high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills with close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Clarity, SAP, BI/BO highly desirable.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills in order to interact with finance peers and management across various regions and countries.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.