We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the design engineers on system bring-up and design validation, including power delivery system, sensors, power loss protection, and electrical overstress.
- Develop product troubleshooting procedures
- Develop and maintain test stations for PCBA and product level testing
- Collaborate with manufacturing test engineers on line bring-ups and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with systems test engineers on failure analysis and regulatory compliance testing
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (BS with 5+ yrs experience or MS with 3+ yrs experience)
- Experience in analog/digital circuit analysis, PCBA bring-up, test and troubleshooting. Hands-on experience reworking PCBAs with surface mount components.
- Experience in probing techniques for high speed transmission lines
- Experience with lab equipment, such as power supplies, functional generators, oscilloscopes, thermal chambers, etc.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law