Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Analyze standards and/or customer requirements. Create test plans to fully validate expected drive functionality. Develop new test cases to verify specific code paths. Update and maintain existing test case suites for compatibility with future HDD programs
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience minimum.
- Design and develop test infrastructure improvements.
- Ability to conduct cross-functional meetings with groups from around the globe.
- HDD (SATA/SAS) experience
- Testing/QA background
- Work on medium to large scale projects
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Programming experience with C/Java/Python/TCL