We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Modify Glide test software by adding new functions requested by new products
· Optimize Glide source code to enhance test reliability and accuracy and to facilitate maintenance.
· Optimize conveyor software to enhance automation robustness.
· Provide timely analysis and troubleshooting for any conveyor issue and ensure fast recovery.
· New software implementation and debug and maintenance
· To develop data reporting program to better monitor tester performance and product yield
· BS in Computer Science or Information Technology with 4 years working experience in relevant field
· Minimum 2 years in C/C++ programming
· Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, DB2
· Experience in .NET framework programming
· Experience in manufacturing-related environment would be an added advantage though not mandatory
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to document requirements and specifications
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.