We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Prepares customers, partners and employees to accomplish job results by planning, developing, conducting, and evaluating training curriculum (strong emphasis in online tools for curriculum creation).
- Delivers both internal and external training for all ‘training’ customer(s) (instructor-led and virtual). This includes both product and sales enablement training.
- Creates and enforces instructional design standards among all training collateral.
- Help deploy and maintain the virtual lab environment (knowledge with VMWare and virtualization technologies)
- Designs computer training curriculum by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing and/or online software; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Conducts training classes by presenting product-specific, job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, updating material and assessments using an LMS, and coordinating re-certification criteria.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications through the LMS.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications, close contact with the engineering and product marketing teams.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Over ten years’ experience in a classroom/adult learning environment
- Proven presentation and curriculum development skills
- Expert in Powerpoint as well as Captivate, Camtasia or other online software
- Storage knowledge
- Professional services/technical sales experience highly desirable
- Travel: 25% – 75%, will vary as needed
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law