- Develop innovative test methodologies for next generation Flash based products (managed NAND) for the Mobile/Embedded market.
- Be part of a diverse cross functional team (design, device, firmware, system, marketing, quality, manufacturing) that defines/develops/qualifies new products for the Mobile/Embedded market.
- Design, create, modify and implement test coverage to increase quality, reduce cost and/or achieve time to market
- Learn NAND Flash, ASIC, System and FW in order to perform failure analysis on Qualification, Production or Customer failures
- Act as a local Product and Test Engineering subject matter expert to assist local Western Digital Israel projects
- Cross functional communication, including knowledge of Flash management algorithm and memory, functionality, FW and controller behavior and card storage protocol.
- Using various testers and test equipment, logic analyzers, oscilloscope and PC based testers and software.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering, with minimum two years of semiconductor/component test/product engineering experience
- Background in programming / scripting - Matlab, C , Python a plus
- Background in semiconductors, device physics and / or flash memory – a plus
- Experience in Memory, logic and analog testing.
- Experience in semiconductor productization process, and transfer to high volume manufacturing stage a plus.
- Good communication skills and data analysis, willing to learn.