We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with design, manufacturing and production teams cohesively to verify the design and implementation of the industry's leading Flash Memory ICs using the state of the art EDA tools, latest design flow, advanced validation methodologies and the latest ATE equipment
- Be responsible for the verification of various flash memory designs, architectures, controllers and high speed IOs using various advanced verification methodologies
- Work with our global engineering teams to understand the design and implementation, define the verification, functional coverage plan, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design
- Work with architects, designers, pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks
- Assist in the debugging and development of NAND KGD, BI and MT test programs for FLASH automated test systems
- The ability to write correct, clean and well documented programs strictly according to design documents and data sheets
- Support and improve the full-automated test cell with tester and device handler, developing characterization and evaluation programs for new products and supporting failure analysis with product engineering
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.