We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop SW and implement in Test System to test Company Flash Products, including OOP SW, Tester Interface, Device Drivers, Database, etc
- Involve in SW Development Life Cycle including Requirement Definition, System Design, Development, Integration and Testing
- Troubleshoot Test Solutions and New Products with Hardware, Product and Firmware Teams across sites
- It involves understanding of device protocols, Software and Hardware debugging tool such as Mustimeters, logic analyzers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electronic, microelectronics, electrical engineering, communication or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- >4 years’ experience in semiconductor system test application development, block level/module/chip level design verification, IC design or test engineering.
- Proven track record on successful production test and verification program development in the past.
- Familiar with C/C++, Java, Verilog, System Verilog or other programming languages.
- Familiar with SW engineering production environment, revision control, profiling and lint ETA tools
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team, able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Good communication skills, the ability and desire to work as a team player is a must.