We deliver the
possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Performs technical
support activities related to manufacturing line, evaluation, data
- Controls SPC and line monitoring activities with
- Collects data, and transform to information ready for
- Controls yield monitoring and trouble shooting
- Controls distribution of Engineering change
- Controls internal document related to Manufacturing
- Supports activities related to operation with
engineering approaches to achieve the organization's goal.
- Develops MFG tool and equipment to improve
quality product quality and cost.
- Coordinates with other sections concerning
technical issues related to operation support.
- Establishes appropriate performance report and
performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs damaged MSP, Tester card, small tool,
Equipment and IT Equipment with appropriate cost.
- Collects data/Analyzes and transforms to
information ready for further actions.
- Controls internal document related to Tooling
& Maintenance Department.
- Plans and manages MSP and Operating supply with
- Performs related work as required.
- Diploma’s Degree or Diploma or higher in
Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years of experience in manufacturing
or related field.
system analysis skill.
solving and Decision-making skill.
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs), and storage software deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. HGST,
WD, SanDisk, and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s
largest data storage company.