Senior Engineer, Process Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
- Must have experience and knowledge at DP (BG: DAG/DBG; Wafer Saw: Blade Saw/Laser Saw; Taping/De-taping).
- Must be familiar with machine: set up recipe and optimize process parameters to improve process (Especially for BG & Wafer Saw process)
- Materials expertise: Die Attach film, BG tap, Saw Blade, Grinding Wheel etc.
- Have the experience on BG/Saw process of small die/thin die
- Develop new recipe with fully process Chz & failures root-cause analysis n improvement,
- Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, JMP, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 8D,5-why,5M+1E etc.).
- Basic understanding of package level testing & reliability.
- Hands on skill with machine / DP tool setup & PM will be preferred
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.