Senior Engineer, Software Development
Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000039509
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keeping track of changes in the specs. and updating the test packages as & when required.
• Review of the new additional test cases from team member and adding it to test plan.
• RMA support for the issues reported by the customer or field engineer.
• Reporting to Project and Program manager for the test update
In depth understanding in any Host protocols like as eMMC , SD/microSD , NVMe, SATA, SCSI, PCIe, UFS is an added advantage
Technical Skill Set for Test Development:
• Understanding and writing of the test cases and the scripts as per the eMMC/UFS specifications/protocol.
• Good Knowledge and hands on experience in scripting in C, Python language
• Knowledge in Shell/Perl Scripting
• Knowledge in Linux commands.
• Good knowledge in Test application development and performance measurement tool, etc.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.