Staff Design Engineer
Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000040218
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Standard cell/Macro development
Support block layouts like Charge Pumps, IO_PADS, Reference generators, custom digital blocks etc.
• Education Requirements/Preference: Engineering degree in EC/EE
• Required Experience: 1-3 years of Experience in Analog/Mixed Signal CMOS full-custom Layout
• Good Understanding of Basic VLSI Concepts
• Good understanding of CMOS operation and process
• Knowledge of layout concepts like Matching, shielding, Symmetry, ESD, latch-up, Reliability and DFM
• Highly proficient with industry based (CAD) layout tools including: Cadence (Virtuoso, VXL). Strong background in verification (Calibre DRC, LVS and others)
• Understanding of Standard cell/Macro development, Analog and mixed signal layouts
• Scripting knowledge a plus: PERL,SKILL, TCL, Shell
• Strong engineering problem solving and analytical skills, Strong verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.