We deliver the
possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports development and deployment for various HDD drive programs
in client workspace which includes both 2.5” and 3.5” products such as PALMER,
CARMEL, VENICE, etc.
- Develop embedded firmware for disk drives, as well as write
- Perform feature design and implementation as well as customer
design review calls;
- Attends meetings with WD Irvine cross-functional groups to discuss
and resolve technical issues related to development of HDDs firmware and to
perform failure analysis
- Must have a minimum of BS degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- One or more years of experience in programming or script
- Knowledge of C / C++ or script language programming languages
- Be familiar with WD HDD drive programs
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading
portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and
disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western
Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws
and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information
click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.