Requisition No: JR-0000040565
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the development and implementation of
activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and
- Prioritizes production schedules based on
product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations regarding and,
at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements
for assigned areas.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to
ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Requires BS/BA degree or
equivalent with 6 or more years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must
have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic
- In-depth knowledge and
understanding of department strategic objectives and goals.
- Excellent communication
(written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team building skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and
analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and
- Dynamic, motivated, and
results oriented creative thinker.
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations
worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and
enabling great value from the data they possess.