Senior Engineer, ASIC Development
Location: India, Bangalore
Req ID: JR-0000040632
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Design and Development of Removable Flash product, which include Product Design/Validation, Hardware, Firmware development, firmware validation with Apps and Compatibility test.
• Defines design and implements complex systems requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
• Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies
• RTOS experience – advantage. (e.g. uCOS/ThreadX/MQX/VxWorks/Embedded Linux)
• Familiarity with micro-controller architecture (ARM or ARC), embedded systems desired
• The ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• B. E/ B.Tech M.E/M.Tech
• Strong communication skills
• Good in preparing test cases and executing test plan
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.