We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
This position joins the highly visible Channel Marketing team supporting Amazon. You will help drive the marketing strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute appropriate marketing funnel activities on and off Amazon.com. You will succeed by growing online traffic and product awareness with the desired target audiences. This position requires the ability to leverage Amazon marketing tools such as AMG, AMS, and other retail programs to ensure the highest ROI for traffic and sales. The desired outcome would yield best-in-class marketing and raising the bar for online catalog content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute marketing activities on Amazon.com
- Create, maintain, and evaluate AMS campaignsEvaluate online metrics
- Manage MDF budget and programs for Western Digital brands sold on Amazon
- Coordinate key channel objectives between multiple business orgs (e.g. Channel Marketing, Sales, Business Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Develop a close working relationship with the Western Digital National Sales Managers, internal Retail Marketing and Product Marketing teams
- Manage daily operations (e.g. submitting claims, monitor balance reports, capture POP, prepare/submit product shipments)
- etail channel experience; 2+ years
- Amazon marketing/sales experience; 2+ years
- Adaptability and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Amazon AMS/AMG programs
- Effectively coordinate and implement plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills - ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific goals
- BA or equivalent degree/work experience required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law