Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000040879
We’re looking for a dynamic Accountant with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Coordinate period end closing & reporting
· Maintain general ledger, identify/post journal entries
· Responsible for local statutory & tax reporting
· Review & implement US GAAP accounting policies & ensure continued compliance
· Coordinate with statutory and tax audit
· Local government reporting
· To monitor weekly departmental spending vs Target
· To prepare monthly forecast computation and budgeting process
· To prepare ad hoc assignment on financial computation and analysis
· Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
· Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
· Strong communication and management skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.