Looking for a self-motivated MFG Integration Engineer with process/integration experience in manufacturing or development environment in HDD/Head or semiconductor industry.
- To introduce/implement new product to Manufacturing Line.
- To create a new process routes to upgrade existing process/products.
- To work with Program, Design or Development Engineering’s to qualify new product.
- To work with Process/Equipment Engineering to qualify new process or equipment as main path or backup path.
- To work with Failure Analysis, Yield teams to improve Line yield, Element yield and cycle time.
- To work with QA team to assure spec, procedure, and outgoing product quality.
- To work with backend process team to improve performance of product and backend process yield.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in physics, material science, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in processing, integration, and characterization in HDD or semiconductor industry, or similar manufacturing organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, and analytical, presentation skills.
- Require good project management, data mining/analysis/evaluation skills.
- Proficient on computer programs, especially with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, JMP/SAS.
- Prefer to have basic knowledge on engineering procedure such as Lean Mfg, Six Sigma, 8D, FMEA, MRR etc.