Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support software and application system of TE and slider fab during tester operate.
- Support TE System Data Automation
- Support BQST, BWT, SDET and DET tester during operate.
- Run Standard and monitor on BQST/BWT.
- Change media on SDET/HDET and MEM/CGA on SDET.
- Run standard, GOS, Sigma-E on SDET/HDET.
- Action tester poor performance; %retest, %TD reload, %Outlier
- Support tester setup/conversion/move and qualify, buy off ESD, contamination.
- Provide feedback to supervisor and engineer when found new problem for create the OCAP.
- Support and run control which including operated tester to support specialty head test group.
- Get idea to engineer for create the trouble shhoting.
- Clean tester to support MgSiO and BOB as schedule/plan.
- Diploma degree in electronics, electrical, computer, Mechanical
- At least 0-3 years’ experience in maintenance, mechanical or related fie
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.