Principal Engineer, Process Engineering
Location: China Shanghai Minhang
Req ID: JR-0000041071
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver new packages, products and processes, through DFM, TRA, DOE, readiness.
• New PKG technology development and setup.
• Monitor product yield, solving packaging related issues
• Monitor production equipment OEE, enhance UPH/productivity
• Initiate and follow-up cost down project
• Support QA for customer issue handling, routine quality audit
• Be familiar with assembly process (SMT/DP/FlipChip/UF Dispensing/DA/WB/Mold/EOL...) espeically SMT/Flipchip/UF dispensing;
• Be familiar with the JMP or other statistics analysis software and statistics knowledge;
• Knowledge of FMEA, DOE, SPC, with Lean & 6 Sigma concept;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.