We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns and drives execution of Pricing in Geo.
- Key Sales interface in the Pricing Team.
- Operates within a delegation and executes to delegation or above.
- Provides reasoning and analysis for escalations.
- Expert and owner of proper stacking structure GTN (Book, SRR, AB, SPP, Net)
- Contributes to audit and SOX compliance and provision of required information as requested.
- Contributes to the data input (the process and the accuracy) for analytics (including GTN transaction details, Win/Loss, Book price competitive data, major deal feedback)
- Owns the monthly forecast input.
- Contributes to in Quarter execution.
- Works closely with Channel Pricing Lead, Channel Operations and Segment Leader.
- Participates in the improvement of tools and capabilities by actively seeking improvements of current practices.
- Receives guidance from the Channel Pricing Lead
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.