We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, data driven individual with excellent training, documentation and analytical skills. S/he has a strong technical background that can work collaboratively within a global, cross-functional and fast-paced environment for Global Customer Care and Warranty Services organization of Western Digital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create world class training programs for our call centers and for our very high traffic online knowledge base.
- Deliver training to global call centers for new product launches, top call drivers, new policies, processes and tools
- Create knowledge base articles for new products, sustaining products, processes and procedures.
- Facilitate and lead call center quality audits and service quality management to recognize areas of improvement for agents and support teams
- Perform Data Analysis and develop insights from case trends, knowledge base hits and other analytics data
- Work with cross functional teams on failure analysis, post mortem reviews, process improvements
- Manage end user escalations and drive issue resolution with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience working with computer/semiconductor hardware
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Data Storage products, various Operating Systems, hardware and Mobile Apps
- Prior experience in training within a support environment in a fast-paced, growing, multi-lingual call centers is a plus
- Prior experience as a top tier Technical Support Professional with a software/hardware consumer electronics company– a major plus
- Excellent research and analytical skills. Ability to provide quick solution to new problems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including programming experience in Intermediate to Advance MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Excellent customer interaction skills-both verbal and written
- Organizational - have shown the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, work across the organization, and drive the necessary activities to solve customer issues.
- Up to 25% international travel may be required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.