Operations PM, Total Rewards
Location:Binan Laguna Philippines
Req ID: JR-0000040071
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Role / Responsibilities:
The Operations PM, Total Rewards role is responsible for providing end-to-end process expertise and
operational / administration solutions for all compensation and benefits programs in assigned country
or region. The Operations PM, Total Rewards role is a customer-facing role and is expected to provide
exceptional customer support when troubleshooting a customer issue or answering complex inquiries
related to compensation and benefits programs that are escalated by the RSC or CSC HR Support team.
In addition, the Operations PM, Total Rewards role will play a process ownership and governance role
for compensation and benefits processes, ensuring that regional and local requirements are met and
working with the Compensation and Benefits COEs and global compensation and benefits communities
to evolve and improve benefits and compensation tools and services over time.
Specific responsibilities include:
Compensation / Benefits Administration
• Respond to and resolve complex compensation and benefits inquiries or issues escalated up from the HR Support team within defined SLAs and support standards
• Manage regional benefits vendor services and support relationships setting performance standards, SLAs and regular process reviews to ensure services are met (when outsourced services exist)
• Set and monitor data controls and regular audits for compensation processes and benefits administration data flows in order to ensure quality standards are met and to reduce compliance risk
• Partner with Compensation and Benefits COE teams and local payroll teams on regular payroll cycle to ensure that regular compensation program and benefits file information flows to payroll systems accurately and on time
• Update and maintain knowledge base information, online content for customers, and other documentation for up-to-date compensation & benefits practices
Process Governance & Continuous Improvement
• Represent assigned country / region with global total reward practice communities and projects ensuring that global practices incorporate appropriate legal and business needs as required
• Lead assigned region or country to perform regular compensation and benefits data audits internally and with vendor service providers to ensure integrity and quality of compensation and benefits information and services
• Analyze Compensation & Benefits tools and processes to find improvement opportunities both regionally and globally
• 5 + years HR experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Experience providing data analysis or creating reports highly preferred and prior HRIS, Time & Absence and/or payroll experience helpful
• Experience working in HR shared services environment also preferred
• Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using HR and Time systems such as Workday, PeopleSoft and KABA, etc.
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
• Ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and, organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Subject matter expertise and practical work experience in multiple HR functional domains
• Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and ability to adapt to change
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.