We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Impactful Business Marketing position with the storage industry leader managing a growth market segment. Managing the business for the North America etail market segment; with focus on Amazon, NewEgg, CDW and similar accounts. Collaborates with marketing and sales partners while monitoring market and competitive dynamics to establish pricing and strategies to optimize and drive success. Potential for additional responsibilities to include Latin America Distribution Channel business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing pricing & promotional strategies
- P&L management
- Market & competitive analysis
- Data & statistical analysis of pricing and other key etail metrics
- Ability to work effectively with other functional teams, such as the regional marketing & retail teams, to ensure business alignment
- Ability to lead teams to successful project completion
- Motivation to constantly explore new and creative ways to grow the business
- Acts as fully capable back-up to regional director as needed during times of travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related fields or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years Etail &/or Distribution Channel Business experience, 5+ years overall business management &/or marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Amazon highly preferred
- Strong business sense and knowledge
- Analytics & statistical analysis experience or training desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to present across all levels of management
- Proficient in today’s common business tools & applications
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.