We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
This is a non-exempt, generalist position supporting the Talent Management & Organizational Development team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes all training enrollment activities for US
- Administers ETP Contract paperwork and processes for US
- Completes enrollment tracking and department metrics
- Oversees master training schedule for fiscal year
- Work with manager to determine what courses will be scheduled where
- Coordinates with internal and external instructors and site coordinators to schedule training dates and reserve facilities for US, support Global roll-outs as needed
- Manages training schedules to ensure class have appropriate facilities, instructors and participants in the US
- Monitors enrollment and facilitates changes to enrollment and waiting lists
- Coordinate special requests (e.g. programs, specific courses, intact group sessions, etc.)
- Manages and coordinates training rollouts for manager development program in the US
- Updates/completes documentation of procedures
- Support and facilitate New Hire Orientation in US
- Possible facilitation of other systems training
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years administrative/coordinator experience in Training/Human Resources
Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- MS Word – able to create documents with intermediate formatting and tables.
- MS Excel – able to create and modify spreadsheets with formulas and charts.
- MS PowerPoint – able to create/edit presentations with intermediate formatting.
- MS Outlook - able to send and receive messages, manage calendars, tasks and contacts
- MS Publisher – able to create flyers with basic formatting
- Experience with Learning Management software or other HR Data tracking system a plus
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
· Some travel between Northern California locations required.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.