Engineer 1, Process Engineering
Req ID: JR-0000040982
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide updates to customers in cases of revisions and change in test schedules.
2. Reviews tester control monitoring
3. Highlights issues to concerned departments when problems are encountered which may affect experiment results. Updates customer with the status specially when delays are encountered and result feedback is affected.
4. Analyzes test parameters (SER, TD, OW, etc.) and performs mathematical calculations in able to come up with the detailed impressions.
5. Ensures test plan will conjunctively satisfy customer requirements.
6. Collaborates with Program Managers and Head Development regarding the efficient planning of new products under introduction stage to cover key experiments.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physics, preferably with 10 year experience in Test Engineering.
2. With knowledge and experience in Spinstand testing, Failure Analysis and Data Analysis.
3. With good numerical, analytical, interpersonal and planning skills.
1. With above average MS Excel proficiency
2. With high interest working on tasks that require great attention to details
3. With hands-on experience in Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, JMP and any other statistical tool.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.