In this engineering position you will provide consultancy and support to manufacturing engineering teams on key factory controls and also develop, document, communicate, audit to maintain cleanroom contamination and work on eliminating source of contamination in the factory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide statistical process control expert advice and training to backend operations team.
- Provide technical support for contamination & cleanliness improvement teams.
- Material sourcing for alternative suppliers for backend operations.
- Backend manufacturing engineering representative for Great Oaks & Fremont wafer operations.
- Bachelors or master degree in any engineering field.
- Experience in cleanroom controls methods.
- Experience in auditing cleanroom for contamination sources.
- Statistical process control deployment & training experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Team player and have outstanding communication skills, both oral & written.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work remotely with the manufacturing engineering teams located in South East Asia.