Senior Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Ensure specific machine performance monitoring is carried out.
- Assist and co-ordinate new project transfer where needed.
- Continuous upgrading machine performance
- Ensure equipment PM and calibration procedure are maintained and implemented
- Ensure critical spares inventory is well maintained.
- Identify key process equipment, provide appropriate resources for machine/equipment maintenance and develop an effective total preventive maintenance system to determine PM and calibration frequency.
- Initiate activities to reduce equipment downtime.
- Train subordinate on equipment set up, conversion and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with process engineer to identify critical parameter.
- Select appropriate measuring and test equipments that will provide the measurement accuracy and precision required.
- Establish and monitor tooling management as follows:
a) To ensure maintenance facility is well established
b) To ensure the new equipment is set up and buyoff according to industrial standard.
c) To determine equipment spare usage.
d) Tool change programs and documentation.
e) To provide appropriate technical resources for tool and gage design and fabrication.
f) To determine and verify the full dimensional inspection of the tool and gage design.
- Follow all environmental procedures in carrying out daily activities
- Highlight to superior any activities in the company that may be contrary to the environment policy
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the company from time to time.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.