Req ID: JR-0000040944
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead and motivate NPI team to achieve successful NPI introduction by ensuring all deliverables affecting product introduction are manage so that product can be introduced on time.
• Spearhead and communicate with concerned departments on new product transfer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ECE/ME/EE/CoE/Instrumentation/Mechatronics)
• 0-3 years’ work experience in a manufacturing set up.
• Licensed preferred
• Strong fundamentals in Engineering
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.