We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build up clean sheet (should cost model) for different commodities covering major mechanical (Mental & Plastic) part for HDD product.
- Assess and validate spread file of clean sheet prepared by other commodity manager
- Set up and implement business process and data management process of clean sheet
- Facilitate the negotiate for cost reduction with suppliers by using clean sheet
- Use clean sheet tool support cost estimation for NPI of SanDisk product and Tear down study of rival product
- Clean sheet data alignment with different commodity manger groups
- Familiar with bottom up and top down cost study, and build up expert tool
- Supporting cost report for critical KPI including spending, cost saving, should cost, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years of experience in procurement and IE (industry engineering) in a manufacturing company
- Strong capability in cost breakdown cost analysis
- Strong data management skill (excel) and familiar with SAP or Clean sheet tool
- Experience in the mechanical commodity especially for metal parts.
- Strong level of English communication (verbal / written)
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong negotiation, Leadership and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership and takes initiative for project management
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.