We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for a key leader to join Western Digital in the Enterprise Portfolio Business Unit. The role is responsible for managing worldwide Enterprise HDD pricing and business management to plan for and achieve our Portfolio revenue, margin and share goals. This role reports to leader of Enterprise HDD Portfolio Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and Coordinate all Deal Management and Pricing activities.
- Develops tactical portfolio deal and pricing plan based on required Enterprise HDD revenue, margin, share profile.
- Lead architect of complex deal structures; create by account RFQ playbooks (volume, mix, price, etc.); articulate and guide sales team on deal positioning; drive communication and work cross-functionally to close RFQ and deals aligned to business and financial targets.
- Manage business analytics including RFQ pricing economics, win/loss, competitive landscape, price trends, and Channel velocity (Price book, IO, backlog, POS, OPP, FGI, WOS…), price volume sensitivity and other pricing intelligence and dashboard reports for business performance metrics.
- Recommend pricing strategy and delegation to Enterprise Portfolio Management via data driven analysis.
- Manage Deal Implementations including: SOX-compliant deal pricing delegation, quoting and approval process and policies, T&Cs documentation and business letters; program or rebate tracking and reconciliation.
- Work closely with Business Operations to manage in quarter demand change, escalations and other deal variations to enable quarter shipment execution to target.
- Lead in development and implementations of pricing execution, analytics and reporting tools and systems to support dynamic business demand and deal management efficiency.
- Manage team of 6+ people
- Actively seeks improvement of current business practice and scale up of team capabilities.
- Passionate about business management and driving execution to optimize business outcome
- Possess strategic mindset for big picture and portfolio objective as well as detailed tactics at individual deal T&Cs and price positioning.
- Experienced in direct account and distribution business/sales operation models with worldwide footprint; Storage industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communicator, especially with sales, sales leadership as well as customers.
- Demonstrated leadership and business acumen in driving cross-functional discussions and solving problems.
- Energetic and proactive, being able to drive multiple projects under time pressure.
- Highly analytical, extremely detail oriented and able to guide team towards data driven decision making processes.
- 10+ years of experience in pricing, business operations, sales finance, business and product planning, or other related business managerial field.
- 5+ years of experience in deal desk management.
- Solid business finance knowledge; MBA preferred.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.