We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
As part of Devices GTM Business Process & Systems Integration team, you will be responsible for providing necessary processes, tools and measurements to effectively support business teams through the ERP transition to Oracle Cloud, as well as associated boundary applications. Provide capabilities to support the objective measurement of progress on Data Harmonization / Rationalization from current state, through interim phases, and in to end state ERP implementation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for reviewing and verifying large amounts of information & data, ensuring the quality and integrity of the data, creating business logic queries and reports as required to identify inaccuracies, and governance model to ensure inaccuracies are routed to correct business functions for resolution.
- Coordinates with operational and reporting data stewards to profile data, create data controls, identify measurement definitions, and manage using dashboards.
- Provide objective measures of data quality via dashboard reporting, for data elements across core business applications and functional uses.
- Evaluate data quality via standard objective metrics – completeness, consistency, accuracy, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of data quality through rigorous analysis and auditing of data used by Devices GTM in reporting, business execution in ERP, and data use in associated boundary systems & processes.
- Responsible for working with internal customers, to ensure timely resolution of data issues and problems.
- Communicates business definitions and requirements with appropriate stakeholders and business users.
- Manages data standards documentation and ensures alignment with defined data definitions and business use case models.
- Promotes and enforces data governance best practices.
- Support Change Management activities for Devices GTM as it relates to ERP implementation, boundary system application transitions, and business process changes.
- Bachelor’s/8+ yrs experience
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.