We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs technical support activities related to test with engineering approaches to effectively respond each work request in term of productivity improvement, quality and cost.
- Releases, adds and changes process instruction.
- Establishes appropriate performance report.
- Performs manufacturing yield and process monitoring, improvement, problem solving.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Co-ordinates with other section including oversea organization concerning technical issues related to the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- At lease 6 - 8 years of experiences in HDD Manufacturing or electronics industry.
- Knowledge of HDD process and technology, HDD test process, HDD quality management
- Good knowledge in Java programming and C++
- Good Analytical skill, coaching skill, project management skill, decision making skill, adaptability
- Good English communication skills
- Team play and takes initiative
- Performs technical support activities related to test with engineering approaches to effectively respond to each work request in term of productivity improvement, quality and cost.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.