Specialist 2, HR Operations
Location: Laguna Philippines
Req ID: JR-0000040940
We deliver the possibilities of data. We enable and foster talents for career growth providing equal opportunities to every individual.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensures all Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS) data transactions update into Workday from job requisitions, hiring, onboarding, transfers, personal and other ID changes, compensation changes and termination.
• Audits data endorsed by Corporate/International HR and/or country/regional service center for mass update based on format and applicability (i.e. found in the list of values for a particular area/region) and reports concerns/issues, if any, to have it fixed.
• Creates Mass Data upload file (EIB templates) and closely partners with HR Systems to have these loaded in Workday
• Validates if EIB files were successfully processed and reports errors if any.
• Enters manual data updates into Workday as needed by the business.
• Acts as a subject matter expert within the HR Global Service Center.
Reporting and Analysis
• Maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
• Assists in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Provides any ad hoc reports as needed by the Country/Regional Service Centers and/or HR in general.
• Helps maintain data integrity in Workday by running queries and analyzing data (i.e New hire sent over via Taleo Integration).
Projects/ Process Documentation/Process Improvement
• Identifies opportunities for process and/or systems improvement, recommends and/or initiates improvement activities
• Identifies risks in maintaining data quality and proposes possible solutions to mitigate these
• Actively involved in various phases of the life cycle like testing, training, and supporting the stages to upgrade, develop, and build a new process.
• Maintains employees' online/electronic documents using the prescribed electronic document management system.
• Documents guidelines, processes and procedures of the HR Global Service Center.
• Other task assigned.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
Skills and Experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
• Should be flexible to work at any given point in time and should be ready to work in a team environment
• Should have a strong passion and desire to learn new things constantly and adapt to these changes
• Should be able to maintain effective working relationship with other stakeholders and partners
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral)
• Analytical Mindset
• System Analysis
• Attention to details
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.