We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We have a great opportunity within our Diversity and Inclusion team. If you have a passion for event planning, developing meaningful relationships and driving projects. Come join us here at Western Digital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the growth of the office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Successfully execute on Diversity & Inclusion objectives
- Track metrics/score card for employee resource groups (D&I training, conference attendance, speaker series and events)
- Partner with global teams to leverage and share best practices
- Build relationships with Western Digital employees
- 3-5 years in HR related field or a BS degree in HR
- Ability to partner, influence and communicate effectively with leaders at all levels and across organizations appreciating backgrounds and differences
- Project management and event planning skills: strategically executing program/offerings end to end
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building and collaborative skills
- Ability to lead small working teams that will not report to you (volunteers)
- Competent at managing more than one project at a time
- The need to want to make a difference in the work place.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.