We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Residence in the North Eastern US is a requirement.
- Generate new account relationships and develop strategic partnerships.
- Identify & Qualify opportunity to scale product revenue.
- Develop the Go-to-Market Model for the geography to achieve deeper and broader account penetration for the region and assigned accounts
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Required to read/write in SalesForce.com on a daily basis or as necessary
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record selling and delivering solutions, including enterprise hardware and software into the Media & Entertainmnt and other vertical segments. You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails. You must be organized and analytical as well as able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Travel throughout the region may be required.
- 5+ years relevant experience selling to Verticals across the North East/ Eastern Canadian region
- Demonstrate successin a new account acquisition/hunter role in the M&E industry
- Experience with Object Storage, JBOD’s/JBOF’s and compute platforms is a must
- Experience and familiarity with flash-based storage technologies a plus
- A background in selling storage (SAN, direct attach, NAS)
- BS (technical degree preferred)
- Familiarity with Software Defined Storage is a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law