Experience / Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales incentive compensation experience, including use of automated incentive comp systems such as Xactly
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and ability to multi-task with moderate supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a team-oriented environment delivering tangible results with demonstrated project/business process improvement skills.
- Experience with SalesForce, ERP systems, CRM systems and sales ops processes
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law