Product Engineer, Test Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory
test program development, failure analysis and device debug
- Be responsible for NAND Product and
Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan.
- Provide correct test conditions for
advanced memories and define test flow for volume testing needs
- Product evaluation DOE of reliability /
DPPM improvement and die sort yield improvement.
- Perform test time analysis to find the
lowest cost test method while meeting aggressive quality goals;
- Develop testing methods to accelerate new
products into high volume manufacturing
- Deliver a world-class throughput time on
test code development to reach the most effective way of sample delivery TPT
- Contribute and drive projects assigned by
global new product definition teams to bring new products to market.
Engineering background with BS degree
to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
team work, willing to learn, logical thinker
to work under pressure
Western Digital, HGST,
and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great
benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected