We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Develop and execute safety,
health and environment plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines and
- Deliver safety, health,
environmental, and relevant training according to applicable requirements to
- Ensure that accurate safety
metric and quality KPI reports are created and published per established
- Identified and anticipated
safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational,
and occupational conditions and rendered opinions on new procedures and
recommend preventative programs/actions.
- Provide advice to the
functional and country leadership on safety, health and environmental relevant
changes in regulations, and initiatives to improve performance.
- Review EHS requirement of new
projects/process/layout changed (HIRA, EAI, Life safety, legal)
- Conduct project handover
buyoff and summary inspection report.
- Maintain elevator Safety
- Drive and follow up
improvement projects (Chemical feeding rooms, chemical mixing room)
degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety or Safety engineering
- Previous experience 8 - 10 years
in EHS function
- Hold a Professional Safety Officer certificate
- Hold a Hazardous Substance Specialist under
Ministry of Industry
- Internal Auditor (ISO14001, OHSAS18001, EICC,
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power
point), Internet and E-mail.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency
(written / verbal).
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal
and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
and work collaboratively in a team environment.
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.