We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
In this position the individual will execute significant, key partner programs, promotions and vendor relationships. This key individual will concentrate on the DMR Channel for Western Digital. This candidate will create awareness of and demand for company products and solutions across all business units which results in sales of various company products. This position will be based in Chicago and has no direct reports.
- Manage the creation, development and measurement of Channel Marketing programs for DMR’s across all business units and product lines of Western Digital. Working in tandom with the various Sales Teams on maximizing our marketing efforts.
- These activities include planning, developing, communicating, implementing and measuring marketing programs for DMRs for the North America region.
- Responsible for the assessment of DMR channels marketing plans and promotional programs, with metrics and ROI as a key success indicator.
- Designs, builds and supports creative Channel Marketing programs that are uniquely designed for the DMR Channel. And are in keeping with the Corporate Brand and the partner’s strategy.
- Building relationships with the marketing and sales teams within the accounts
- Manages the associated budget for programs and works with key budget stakeholders, maximizing the use of MDF funds.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, sales or equivalent.
- 3+ years of marketing and/or channel experience
- DMR experience a plus
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, and motivated individual with the agility to work on several projects at any given time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thought process and ability to create and execute programs that are unique and make Western Digital stand out from our competitors.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on the findings
- Strong negotiation skills
- 50% Travel Required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law