We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Engineering Program Manager will be responsible for the overall Program Management of SanDisk’s Solid State Product Development and Product Launch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integration of Customer Market Requirements and meeting defined product business targets
- Develops and maintains detailed Program Schedules and monitors project/program status from inception thru End of Life, both internally and externally,
- Responsible and effective Issue resolution (internal and external) and escalation processes, managing and communication of risk assessments and contingency plans
- Leads cross-functional priority setting and resource allocation relative to all combined program/project and priorities of the Business Unit
- Communicates project/program status, issues, results and impacts to all functional organizations and senior management.
- Creates and delivers presentations, develops communications and communicates to cross-functional audiences both internally and externally.
- Responsible for making program tradeoffs and decision making processes for all key program priorities
- Assures compliance with Product Life Cycle Process
- Manages all product changes throughout the development cycle, internally and externally
- Assembles and builds strong cross functional program teams, leverages individual team members’ strengths and plans for effective utilization of resources across the Business Unit, including Engineering, Marketing, Quality, Operations, Product Assurance/Quality.
- Develops tools and analytics to support project/program success factors.
- Support all Customer Teams, ensuring customer requirements are met and issues are closed in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with Product/Technical Marketing to define a cohesive customer product qualification process that is an integral part of the Product Development and Product Life Cycle processes.
- Required Experience: BS or MS Engineering degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Enterprise Data Storage market.
- Strong Program Management experience a must, with excellent customer facing communication skills.
- SSD knowledge a plus.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify..