Analyst 2, Business Application
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To design, develop and support SDSM IT applications (E3/RMS Automation, Known Good Die [KGD], EAP, RTD, SPC, APC and CIMS) to fulfill business requirement.
- Mobile Android-based applications design & development.Clients data collection (internally or via cloud) and professional display.
- Analysis user requirement and provide proper solution.
- Document on requirement and specification.
- Support the production to meet the goals quality, yield, cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Define, construct, implement, and support KGD/RTD/AMA/MES/EAP/RMS system with application environment.
- Design, develop and implement custom database application for internal customer.
- Provide support documentation and training to 24 * 7 support team
- Require Bachelor degree and above in Electronics Engineering, Automation, Computer Technology or related major
- Require good written and verbal English
- Require good communication skills with other groups
- Have working experience in Semiconductor Back-End or SMT(Surface Mount Technology) industry
- Software development experience in Applied Material E3 and Applied Material RTD
- Experienced in VB/C#/Java programming
- Experienced on database SQL queries
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK or other SDK such as AIR(AS3)Knowledge of XML, Web Service, and JSON
- Knowledge of SQLite and working experience with SQL databases
- Experience on Android development will be an advantage.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.