We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consolidate OPEX spend for all legacies; pull monthly headcount reports
- Manage OPEX calendar and run the monthly actuals and forecast reviews with the VP of finance
- Prepare the GAAP vs Non GAAP reconciliation
- Help with data consolidation for the AOP and LRP
- Plan & consolidate worldwide reporting activities for the monthly close and rolling six quarter forecast
- Forecast and manage the transformation expenses for the company
- Perform financial variance analysis and ad hoc assignments as directed by management, and commend alternative courses of action
- Identify new opportunities, process improvements, and spending initiatives by modeling alternative financial scenarios to reduce OPEX spending
- 5+ years’ experience in an Accounting/Financial Analyst position.
- Work interdependently with the finance team members and accounting to create resolutions.
- BS or higher in finance or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Good communication and people skills
- Excellent analytical skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.