We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to pricing strategy and pricing guidelines definition
- Contribute to price lists and commercial conditions establishment
- Collect, monitor and analyze channel pricing information and determine and guide actions for alignment and compliance with strategy
- Implement, improve and ensure consistent application of pricing policies, procedures and guidelines across channels
- Explore new and creative ways to grow the e-tail and retail channels
- Assess revenue and margins implications of price lists and of pricing within programs
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of claims relating to commercial conditions
- Collaborates with the POS team, account management, and the claims team regarding any exceptional items
- Liaise and collaborate with Sales to implement pricing strategy and marketing programs, to roll out pricing decisions and to capture and address customer queries
- Ensure that all pricing programs are adequately documented, are accurately logged
- and communicated and payouts are as intended
- Monitor and summarize results of pricing decisions and programs
- Analyze market and competitive information and support ad hoc analyses as required
- Management reporting
- Identify, escalate and follow through pricing issues timely
- Develop and use analysis models to enable tasks completion
- Takes leadership role to develop and drive e-tailor programs that support retail strategies
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related fields or equivalent work experience
Experience & skills:
- 5-8 years’ experience in Marketing with focus on pricing for retailers, etailers, distributors
- Experience in pricing in multiple channels across multiple countries
- High-tech and/or computer industry and/or consumer fast moving organization back-ground
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with advanced financial modelling ability
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.